Monday, December 29, 2008

Flowers, just because he loves me!


Isn't this just beautiful? My DH came home yesterday with a bunch of them, singing the Afrikaans song 'Vir jou sal ek blomme koop'. Translated the song says: I will buy you flowers till I run out of money, a beautiful little love song. I am so lucky that he still hasn't run out of money even though he has been buying me flowers for more than 30 years.
I have been very lazy lately and havn't done any crafting for days. It could also be because South Africa is playing a cricket match against Australia and I have been glued to the TV, or maybe because DH is still on leave and I don't get anything done when he is at home. I am hoping to do at least a little bit today, because he is going to help a friend put shelves up. Daniela, my eldest DD and her little one Tertia-Lee is coming to stay for a few days because her partner has gone to Cape Town. She is a keen crafter too, so we might just get something done.

No comments:

Post a Comment