Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lat Christmas cards - I hope!


These are the last two designs I used for my Christmas Cards this year. The first one was a simple card using only Bazzil cardstock and ribbon. The second one uses Doodlebug designs paper. cardstock, ink and ribbon. The stamped image was coloured with Copics.
Today, the last day of 2008 is going to be a very restful day. My children are all spending this time with friends and family. Juan is in Natal. camping with friends, Anke is in Mozambique with some university friends, having a very good time. Daniela and Karin is spending the day with their own families and DH is helping his friend, Braam, finish burglar bars for a friend that is going on holiday next week. So. that means peace and quiet for me to read the book I started 3 months ago and never had time to finish, and maybe even time to do some scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment