Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bet you thought the hole wasn't this big!

We had a terrible storm today and it rained for most of the day, so the pile of mud is a lot smaller than yesterday - most of it is lying somewhere in the roads close to our home! The hole was full when I got home. At least I know that we have good drainage. I wonder how long it will take to fix it? Or... horror of all horrors, if they ARE going to fix it?
My poor son is still working and it doesn't look like he will be finished soon. I actually think his previous boss is taking advantage of his kindness. He asked Juan if he would consider doing some work for him on a part time basis when he left the company. Juan, thinking it would be VERY part time, said yes and now his is working almost 4 hours a day for this guy! He is earning some extra money, but the poor child has a very demanding job and needs his rest more than the extra money at this stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment