Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another card





This card is not my own idea! Isaw a similar card on a blog when I was blog hopping and can not find the link for the life of me. So, if this is you I apologise or if you recognise it and know where it came from, please let me have the link so that I can give credit where credit is due!
I fell in love with the birdcages stamps from Basic Grey, but had no idea what to do with it untill I saw this. The cage is stamped on acetate and lifted with foam squares to give the impression that the bird is sitting inside the cage. The papers are from Basic Grey and Bazzil and the inks from colorbok and black ink is stayzon.
I spent most of last weekend sorting out my scraproom and am very excited to have some friends over next week to scrap in my own space. I never knew I had so much stash! I don't think I will need to go shopping for a long time - like that is going to happen! LOL
As soon as the room is all sorted out I will post some pics. No, I don't have a camera yet, but my DS has kindly offered to let me use his for the time being.
It seems like things are slowly changing for the better. My car made a funny noise this afternoon when I came home from school, but the noise stopped after I said a little prayer and it hasn't come back, so I am trusting that it was nothing serious. My tax rebate that was paid into the wrong account arrived in my account today, not a day too soon or too late I might add and I was given an old card stand from the Media Centre at school. They were getting rid of it and the librarian asked if I would like it. It is a hideous pink, but I am going to try to paint it and then it will be perfect for all my embellishments.
If somebady is out there reading this, please leave me a comment, I am feeling kinda lonely out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment