Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The first rose of Spring and some simple cards.

These photos were taken in my front garden. The first rose to flower. I took photos of the same rose over three days. Anazing to be able to document God's creation in such a way. I think I am going to print these rather large and hang them on the wall as art.




These two cards I made last night. Literally in the middle of the night. I couldn't sleep, actually I couldn't lie down, because my nose is so blocked. I finally gave up, got up and went to play in my craftroom untill the meds I took started working.
The first card is for a friend. She needed a sympathy card for her friend, who lost his mom. All Bazzil with an image I stamped in clear embossing ink and embossed with silver from Crafty Individuals, some ribbon from my stash and some bling I found in the local habby store. I fins sympathy cards very hard, because I like happy colours.

The next card is for my niece who is getting married on Saturday. Her colour scheme is green and gold. I have wanted to use this image from Great Impressions for a long time. Again all Bazzil. Can't remember where I got the gold cardboard, I have had it for years. Image was stamped in clear embossing ink and embossed in gold. The ribbon is from my stash. I really love how these cards turned out, even though they are so dark. Must have been my mood, because I could not sleep. LOL






1 comment:

  1. I love the photographs of the rose coming to full bloom...and beautiful card Tertia.

    ReplyDelete