Saturday, October 17, 2009

Baby's first Christmas.

I was asked to make cards for twins. This cute little image is a free digi stamp, but I can't find the link anywhere! They were coloured with my Copics. The fur is flowersoft and the papers Bazzil, Pebbles inc and American crafts. Ribbon is from my stash.


I have had a crazy few days. Bought two new cars. Fought with the bank to get my old car's registration papers ( long story- don't have time now - will tell all later). Went to a seminar, heard Nataniƫl, had Valedictory at school (very sad to see this group leave), was SIL's birthday on the 15th (Iforgot!!!!). Is my sisters birthday today (going to her to wish her happy birthday). DD is playing a water polo match at 1, want to go watch. Have to buy a present for Hannah, she is turning 5 on Monday. Everybody is coming over to watch the semi-final between the Bulls and Western Province (GO BULLS!!). So you see- NO TIME -GOT to run. Talk more later....

1 comment:

  1. You are a very busy lady. Enjoy the rugby, we are also having a crowd over.

    Lovely cards as usual:)

    ReplyDelete