Monday, October 26, 2009

Christmas cards in full swing!

It seems like it is going to be a very pink Christmas around here! Those horrible pink Copics just keep jumping out at me. You've got to admit that she just would not be as cute as this in any other colour. The image is a free digi stamp. Papers are all Bazzil and some leftovers from my scrapbox. The ribbon is from my stash and the snowflakes were glitterified with some diamond Stickles.

The snowman charm is from my local bead shop. Sorry about the bad photo, but we have had rain for the last few days, so no nice sunlight to take it. Here's a close up so you can see just how cute she is and see the shine on the snowflakes.
The next one is another one of Dustin Pike's freebies. The patterned paper is Bo Bunny (I think!)

Another one of Dustin's images. I think I may be addicted to them, but they print so well and they are so much fun to colour! Papers are Bazzil and Bo Bunny



This is an image that I coloured last year (come on, don't pretend you don't have any coloured images that have been lying around for ages and haven't been used!! You do, don't you???) The paper is Basic grey and Bazzil.



And finally, another one of Dustin's little fellows. The wreath was done with Flowersoft and Stickles. All papers are Bazzil and Bo Bunny. Ribbon from my stash.

I am really enjoying making Christmas cards and they are flying out the door, so people must like them.
I am actually supposed to start setting exam papers, but my SIL is coming over tonight with a friend so that I can help the friend make wedding invitations for her daughter. Sounds like more fun than exams, so what can I do?
Hannah has Chicken Pox, poor thing. She is covered in spots. She had her birthday party yesterday and mom was worried about the spots. She took her to the Quick care at the hospital and the dr. there told her that the spots on her head and shoulders were just an allergic reaction and nothing to worry about! This morning it looked like mosquito bites, so off we went to school. Mom was phoned at about 9h30 and told that a girl in Hannah's class had Chicken Pox, so they think that was what was on her little body. Mom took her back to the dr. and it was confirmed. Hope all the children at the party is OK.












2 comments:

  1. I love your cute christmas cards. Are you going to show us what the wedding invites are going to look like?

    ReplyDelete