Saturday, May 29, 2010

Quick post before I run.

I am such a hurry today! Trying to do a 100 things at once and not getting anywhere, LOL So I thought I would sit down and do a quick post before I start running again.
Today is the biggest rugby game of the season here in South Africa. It is the super 14 Final and for once it is between 2 South African teams! The Bulls (my team) and the Stormers ( my DH's team). All the kids and their families and friends are coming over for the game. Lots of food needs to be prepared and the house needs to be ready for the big invasion. The funnest day of the year at my house and I am going to miss it!!!!
I am going to NASREC for a World Cup openening ceremony practise. There won't even be a radio or TV! For the first time in 30 years I am going to miss a Bulls game. I actually feel quite ill about it, but I suppose the openining ceremony is a once in a life time opportunity and the Bulls will play in other finals. (Its not helping, I still want to cry. )

I made a very quick card on Thursday night for a dear friend, Felicity. Its her birthday soon and we had to still get everybody to sign the tags. I used my new stamp, from one of the local shops, so no manufacturer as usual. I coloured it with my Copics and blinged it with Stickles. Paper is Bazzil and some new, beautiful paper from Prima. (I think I am in love). Some bling and a tag cut with a Nestie and I was done.
Its is an easel card on a box. The box contains oval shaped tags for everybody in the Birthday club to sign.

A view from the side and showing some of the tags.
Have a great week end and may the best team (THE BULLS) win.


No comments:

Post a Comment