Friday, June 25, 2010

Whiff of Joy gift set

I saw this wonderful tutorial for a gable gift box on the Whiff of Joy tutorial bog on Thursday and just had to give it a try. You fill find it here: (http://whiffofjoy.blogspot.com/2010/06/gablebox.html) Of course it helped that one of my friends have a bad dose of flu and that my WOJ stamp needed some love.

The cardstock is Bazzil and the Dp is from a new paper pad that I bought recently, (can't remember by who and it is way to cold to get up from the computer to go and check - sorry) The image is WOJ and was coloured with my Copics. Ribbon is from my stash and the flower was cut from some daisy trim.

Shame, just looking at poor sick Henry mouse makes my eyes water. I filled the box with some tissues, lip balm and of course, no gift is complete without chocolate!This gift box fits in perfectly for the challenge over at Totally Gorjuss (http://totallygorjuss.blogspot.com/)
South Africa just won the rugby test match convincingly against Italy. Poor Italians -no good at Soccer and even worse at Rugby. At least their men are good looking.
We went for a drive out to Dullstroom this morning, lovely place! We had lunch and came back to watch the rugby. I must say I am starting to enjoy this empty nest of ours. We can just wake up, decide to go for a drive and do it - no moaning teenagers or crying babies to spoil it. A girl can get used to this.
Have a great weekend everybody. Will try to post the rest of the cards I made tomorrow.



7 comments:

  1. What a lovely set Tertia. Hope poor Henry keeps his sniffles to himself. I agree about the Empty nest bit. Wasn't it great that at least we still have something to celebrate. Roll on the Tri-nations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning set Tertia. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely ensemble, love that greeny/blue color. thanks for joining us at TG
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tersia, how clever is that, well done and such a cute card! What do you mean you took a drive to Dullstroom, isn't that a few hours away?? Or am I bad at geography, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww... this is super duper cute.. SO sweet!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing your adorable result with us .. totally love it and I'm so glad you liked my little tutorial at the Whiff of Joy Inspirations blog :)
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic bag. Thanks for joining us at TG this week
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a fabulous gift set...thanks for joining us this week at TG...Debs x

    ReplyDelete