Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm still here!

Sorry for being missing in action. I am around, but life is crazy at the moment.
First my internet line was down for a few days - now I know for sure that I am addicted to visiting all of you every day. It was terrible, but, I live in Africa, so cables will be stolen from time to time and then replaced in African time LOL Not good for somebody like me that likes to have everything done yesterday.
I haven't had time to do any crafting. (Sorry Audrey, no competition page either) Busy marking exam papers - so not a good idea to let kids write exams straight after a 5 week holiday! The marks are SHOCKING!!! I think I might just have a heart attack before I am done. Should be tomorrow, because the marks have to be in by Thursday!
My wonderful, bright,amazing boy took pity on me and helped me design a World Cup page - needed it to look like Soccer City and I just could not get the picture in my head onto paper. I knew that all the money we payed for his architectual studies would come in handy one day. Helps that he is the only one in my family that really gets me too.
Gotta run, still have about 30 papers to mark. Hopefully I will be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are still OUT THERE!. Can't wait to see your World Cup page.

    ReplyDelete