Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Crafty Creations challenge

I got this lovely stamp from my friend Paola and have been dieing to use it. Wedding season is starting so I will be needing a lot of cards and decided to get started. The challenge over at Crafty Creations ( http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com ) asks for white and one other colour, so this fits in perfectly. It also fits in with the challenge over at Creative Card Crew which calls for sparkle and shine - you don't get much sparklier than this.

The cardstock is all Bazzil. I made the glittery white paper by spraying adhesive onto a piece of cardstock and covering it with glitter. Very messy, but very effective. After the glue dried I sprayed a layer of fixative over it just to make sure the glitter stays on the paper.
The image was coloured using my Copic markers and Tilda's dress was covered in Stickles. The lace is from my mom's sewing box again and the flowers are from my stash. The ribbon I found at the local haberdashery store.
Here is a close up of the image - hoping you can see the sparkle!
This is my second post for today. Please scroll down for my WOYWW post.
Have a great day, mine is not too hot - my other DD's car broke down this morning - but I refuse to give in to negativity!

4 comments:

  1. such a sweet card! I love your image, and Tilda's sparky dress is perfect! Your flowers and trims are sooooo pretty - so glad you could join us at Crafty Creations this week! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - what an adorable image and the added glitter makes this card amazing! Thanks so much for playing along at Crafty Creations this week!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super sweet and I love the sparkle on her dress!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Creations!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is really stunning! Love the design and what fabulous colors!!! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete