Monday, October 25, 2010

Welcome back Mr. Mojo - I think....

I think Mr. Mojo might have snuck into the house while I was sleeping last night. Not sure that he is working at full pace yet, but it is such a relief to have him back, I am not complaining at all.
This is a birthday card for a friend. The stamp is from Crafty Individuals. I stamped it on very old book pages that was inked with my Colorbox cats eye inks. The butterflies were glitterified with Stickles. I stamped it a second time on acetate and cut the butterflies out for dimention. Made the bodies with gems and added some Stckles to the back of the wings.
The dp is Basic Grey and some left over pieces from my scrapbox. All cardstock is Bazzil. Don't really know if I like this one, what do you think?
The next two cards are exactly the same, just different colours. I have to make a start with my Christmas cards. It is one of Mo's images coloured with Copics. The dp is from Fab Scraps ( a local company) and the cardstock is Bazzil.
The lace I found in the local habby store and fell in love with, you will see a lot of it on future cards I am sure.
Here is a close up of the image. I am hoping you can see the Dimentional Glaze on the Bauble. It looks very good IRL.
Hope mr. Mojo stays now and I will see you soon.








4 comments:

  1. That Mr Mojo has been avoiding me too. Also struck me over the weekend, so I'm hoping he stays... Like what you did with the butterflies. the Mo's images are so cute. And that lace is adorable. I'm also a sucker for pretty lace.
    Happy crafting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your projects!!
    How wonderful!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That butterfly card is astounding! Love all the detail you put into it. Your coloring is stunning on the two Christmas cards! Just gorgeous, and I love that Mo's Digital image. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh theses are beauties,and that lace is stunning

    ReplyDelete