Friday, January 7, 2011

Finally a peek at all those things I made.

First there is this card that I made with a Sugar Nellie stamp (and yes, I checked, its right this time! I hope) I made it for the leader of the Cheerleading squad that I coach to say thank you for all her hard work.
The paper is from my scrapbox. The flowers are Prima and some from the Chinese market. The beaded pins are from my stash. Cardstock is Bazzil and the image was coloured with my Copics.
Here is a close up of her and the flowers. Aint she sweet?
Here follows the rest of what was on my desk, or some of what was on my desk. LOL
The jersey that I knitted for little Liam, its supposed to be summer in South Africa, but we have had some cold spells and very rainy weather lately, so ouma had to make a plan to get the two littlies something warm te wear. True to form, little Gemma's jersey disappeared before I could take a photo.
While my eldest daughter could not drive after having her baby, it fell to me to drive her around. One of the things I had to take her to was a jewellery making class. Now I couldn't just sit there like a blob, could I? I had to join in and then the inevitable happened - I got hooked!
This is what I made for myself. I am quite proud to say that I had no help in making this one apart from a picture and instructions in a local mag,

Here's a close up of the cluster at the end. Gorgeus don't you think?

And last but not least, here is the cupcake giftcard holder that I made for my DD who's birthday was on the 28th of December. My first try at one of those, but you can bet it won't be the last one I make.
Just ordered some more yummy Sugar Nellie new releases in digi format, so I am off to play! Have a great evening everybody, maybe I will have something exciting to show you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Your cupcake is totally yummy, the sweater is adorable but Oh my... your necklace is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so multi talented Tertia. Scrapping, card making, sewing, knitting and now jewellery making. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, your jewellery is fantastic girl! I've joined as a follower... thought I was! Never mind, better late than never. Happy New Year to you honey. hugs Sharon x p.s. Wanna chat, just pop me an email!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's absolutely gorgeous!!! Great job!!!

    iam a knitter myself :-) since i was about 10 years old.
    Thanks so much for visitng my blog and entering my blog candy.

    I hope you will return ...

    big hugs for you...Claudia

    ReplyDelete