Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WOYWW - I actually don't know whats there.

Oh my, its Wednesday again, time for WOYWW. This week there are a lot of things going on on my desk. I am part of the SA group of ladies in the Supreme Scrap Tournament. So I am frantically trying to finish the challenges and post them before the deadline on Friday. Hence the makeshift photo booth on my desk
 
Everything else has been shoved to the sides. I am too afraid to enlarge the photo to see what is there. LOL
Julia asked last time and the answer is NOOOOO!!! That is so not my bicycle in the background. Its my DD's She has moved back home since she got back from playing polo in Holland and that is the only thing I would allow in my playroom. 
Thought I would show you a quick photo of my first challenge makes. To read all about it, see my previous post.
I apologise for neglecting all of you last week, I hope to do a lot better this week.
Those of you that want to, please say a healing prayer for my DD, Anke, she is finally having a knee op for a very old injury and hopes to be fit and ready to play water polo at the Common Wealth Games. (Any good places to stay in Aberdeen, that is not going to cost my life savings? I would love to go and watch her play and see a little bit of Scotland)
Have a great week everybody, see you soon!

19 comments:

  1. What a lovely spacious play room you have! And all that paper makes me swoon! :^) happy woyww! patsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look at that paper stack yummy.. Hope Anke is better soon. Busy desks make me happy..
    Happy WOYWW
    Sandy :) #32

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your daughter's surgery goes well. Looks like a lot going on. Peg R 25

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tertia, great crafting table space, and we're all sometimes trying to meet deadlines...good luck, like your 'home' cards...windmill one reminds me of here in Australia. Cheers RobynO#16

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, hope she makes a speedy recovery!! And I hope you won't freeze in Aberdeen!
    Lovely to catch up with you again - it's been a while :)
    no. 34

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tertia. I really hope Anke's surgery goes well....will be sending lots of healing hugs her way. :-)
    Hugs,
    Annie x # 45

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending warm thoughts to you and Anke. Knees are so wonky, but it sounds like she is in good shape so I'm hoping you'll be able to see her compete in Scotland! Totally understand not wanting to enlarge the photo to see the mess. I'm just ignoring mine! Happy Wednesday.
    Sara j#50

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you are very busy there. Have fun with your challenges. Hope your daughter's surgery goes really well. Sending all my good wishes for her speedy recovery.
    Hugs Lisax #54

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to be part of a challenge, praying that all goes well with your DD.
    Sandra @59

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am impressed you allowed her to put the bicycle in your room, I wouldn't. LOL You look like you are in a right sorting out and getting done mode, good for you, I hope you make your deadline.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 12

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dink aan jou vandag tydens Anke se operasie. Ek bid vir haar spoedige herstel en vir baie krag vir julle. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such lovely home cards! And your racks of paper--be still my beating heart!!!
    Hope everything goes well for your daughter.
    Hugs,
    Michelle #80

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous cards. hope your daughters knee is healed soon. famfa 5

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope your daughter soon recovers from her op and gets back to full fitness in time to compete. Not an easy task for her. Thank you for your visit today, and I hope you have a good week. xx Maggie #3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks to me like there's lots of great stuff on your desk. I think it's perfectly crafty. :-)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and for the nice comments.

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #2

    ReplyDelete
  16. I said a prayer for your daughter. Love the challenges, and have fun completing the rest. Sorry for the late visit. #14

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry I am rather late visiting, life seemed to get in the way.
    What a professional looking playroom! I had to check your profile to make sure you were running a shop or something, all that paper!
    And Yes, of course I will pray for Anke, that she will be fighting fit for the CommonWealth championships and her team will gold in the water polo.
    Blessings to you all,
    Chris #55

    ReplyDelete
  18. a very organised space you have there, must be fun to play in there. hope all goes well for your daughter's op
    janet #8

    ReplyDelete
  19. How wonderful that your daughter will be in the Commonwealth Games! Hope you get to go too and I really hope her surgery goes well. Lovely to see your busy desk. If I'm causing this snow, maybe I should knit a summer top instead, 70" this Winter and counting!!

    Hugs
    Brenda 6

    ReplyDelete