Wednesday, August 27, 2014

WOYWW - I present to you...

A very good morning to all my friends of WOYWWland. It is very early over here, 6h00 to be precise and I want to pop in quickly before I head off to school for an all day workshop.
I present to you, a sight so amazing, it will leave you speechless! A sight so unusual, you will have to look at least twice - My desk, all cleaned up, neat and tidy. The only thing out of place are the papers waiting to be used! Can you believe it? I feel like I am in a strange place when I walk into my playroom LOL!
 My DH saw me struggling when I was cutting vinyl for somebody. I hate wasting and the darn roll keeps slipping and going out of line and then I have to start all over and hover over the Silhouette to guide the roll, while I could be busy doing something else. I hate it! Then, I was reading the other day that Silhouette has designed a roll feeder, oh happy day. I told DH and also told him that it would probably take a year before the stupid thing would be available in South Africa. The very next day (I kid you not!) I got an email from our local supplier to say that they had a limited number available and guess what? Yip, DH jumped on the internet and ordered one for me straight away. I am now the proud owner of one of these babies, and let me tell you, it is AMAZING!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it and DH too of course.
I had better get myself ready to go off to school. Hopefully I will get time to visit some of you on my iPad while the girls are busy.
Have a happy and creative week everybody!

6 comments:

  1. WOOOOW Tertia, what a fabulous tidy desk, all ready for some fun and I can see that happening now you are all set with the new feeder...enjoy, happy WOYWW Cheers RobynO#24

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have a nice tidy desk. What a lovely husband you have for buying you that machine.
    Happy woyww Jill #16

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh then WISHES will come true? I love to own one of those as I have so many ideas to put to it :) - Thank you so much for sharing your very tidy desk, with a greeting from the North of the planet Earth (Denmark)
    Kind regards
    Mariane
    http://cordes.re/blg/wind/?p=1505

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi neighbor!
    Glad you are enjoying your new roll feeder.
    I love my Silhouette!
    Robyn21

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! that is one clean desk. Glad you got the feeder for your machine.
    Have a great time in class.
    Krisha #19

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your desk, so clean and tidy, wish mine was like that. Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 34

    ReplyDelete